March 17, 2004
There's the Company Director, and then, Company Secretary, Company Underdog, Company Traitor... it's high time to...
Hail The Company Witch!
First of all, I would like to thank Mel for believing in my capability to brew sarcastic emails as revenge to all those who stepped on her tail. She said because I can write 'well'. I'm sure she meant I can write sarcastically 'well'. Thank you, all the same.
Second, I would like to thank Joyce for appreciating my newly bestowed title and laughing out loud when I self bestowed the title on myself. She just makes me feel so welcomed in my new line of duty. She's always the sweetest around here, even as she begins to show her own wicked side... woo... heh...
Third, I would like to thank my Bblics, Wenn, for expressing immediate approval of my new title. She thinks it's such a sophisticated title for me, totally suits me. She's always so supportive, the Small Sky Shit in a bitch's disguise.
Last but not least, I would like to thank the people who makes The Company Witch who she is today. Those who taught me resilience and/or resistance and gave me the conducive environment to practice in.
Thank you everyone! Thank you! *sobs*
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 14:59